In order to evaluate ARUCAD career opportunities, you can forward your current resume to email@example.com with an e-mail addressing the title of the relevant announcement.
The Faculty of Communication, ARUCAD invites candidates with a PhD in a relevant discipline to join the Departments of Visual Communication Design, New Media and Cinema who has the necessary skills and knowledge to teach one or more of the following areas-
- Digital Journalism
- Visual Communication Design
- Digital Arts
- New Media in the Creative Arts
- Digital Media Skills
- Participatory and Social Media
- Advertising, Promotion and Promotional Culture
All teaching is in English and candidates must be fluent English speakers. A completed PhD is an essential requirement.
It is kindly requested that you send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities
Coordination of projects of ARUCAD RESEARCH & ENTERPRISE HUB
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Project leading capabilities
- Experience in marketing / communication
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English language
- Master with communication and managing tools
- At least 2 years without a relationship with the military (for male candidates)
- Collaborative, team player
- Coordinate and manage design studio workflow on an on-going basis
- Assign projects, plan design studio workflow, and adhere to project timelines
- Collaborate closely with the project manager, director, creative teams and freelance talent
- Point of contact to help navigate communication and streamline process between the Hub and the University
- Resource management, project management, implementation and small production experience
- Proficient in Office tools
- Budget and management experience of people and freelance resources in time and materials as well as fixed budget situations
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of completion
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing business priorities; strong work ethic
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and bilingual environment
It is kindly requested to send your resume to email@example.com
- To be a graduate of Economics and Administrative Sciences Faculty or of a related Faculty
- To be a resident of TRNC.
- To have a work experience of five years or more at the spheres of financial and administrative affairs (preferably at a university).
- To be experienced in financial reporting.
- To be articulate both orally and in writing.
- To be particular about details.
- To be able to work in a systematic and planned manner.
- To be able to carry out a thorough follow up of the work done at the projects that he/she takes part.
- To be particular about the completion of the tasks expected of him/her at the required dates.
Candidates who wish to apply may send their CV’s by email to the firstname.lastname@example.org address by 17 September 2018
- To be a graduate of Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering and related departments,
- To be a TRNC resident,
- To have a work experience of two or more years in the field of production,
- To have command of at least one of the subjects of stock management, production planning, cost engineering,
- Preferably to have worked with ERP systems,
- To be articulate both orally and in writing,
- To have a very good command of English language,
- To be particular about details,
- To be able to adapt to planned and systematic work,
- To be able to follow work at a required level at the projects that he/she will take part,
- To be particular about delivery dates at the jobs that are expected of him/her.
Candidates who wish to apply may send their CV’s by email to the email@example.com address by 17 September 2018.